Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Den 9 HomeDen 9 Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Low Country District Derby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duane
Admin
Duane

Low Country District Derby Empty
PostSubject: Low Country District Derby   Low Country District Derby EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 am

Folks,
There is a derby coming up that coincides with the Taste of Beaufort activities. It will be held at the Carteret Street Methodist Church from 9:00 to 3:00 I believe. There are different age brackets which will be handed out shortly at the next den meeting or pack meeting. I believe anyone is able to attend but the racers will be the top three finishers from each den of each pack. So our top three den winners will race with other tiger winners from other packs and so on and so forth. The car requirements are the same for our derby but boys must race a car from this year or a new car. They cannot race a car from previous years which we won't have a problem with. Please reply here if you were a winner and plan on attending. I know Nicholas came in first and I think Christian placed second or third but I can't remember who else won. My memory is not the best so please let me know =)
Back to top Go down
jaymelopko

PostSubject: Re: Low Country District Derby   Low Country District Derby EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Belize was the other top winner. I also recall seeing a Cub/Boy Scout flashmob in association with the Taste of Beaufort on May 1st. Do you have any information on that?
Back to top Go down
Duane
Admin
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Low Country District Derby   Low Country District Derby EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Jayme,
I will know more tomorrow night after the district roundtable. I know the district is organizing it and I think the scout meet-up spot is near the gazebo in the park. I will tell you more tomorrow when I find out. I thought it was Belize but I didn't want to guess wrong, thanks =)
Back to top Go down
akamikey11

PostSubject: Re: Low Country District Derby   Low Country District Derby EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am

What date is the derby going to be?

Mikesha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Country District Derby   Low Country District Derby Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Country District Derby
Page 1 of 1