Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Den 9 HomeDen 9 Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys Life Magazine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akamikey11

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 am

How often are we suppose to get the boy's life magazine?

I still have not received one.

Belize Kosoko
PO Box 3392
Bluffton, SC 29910

Thanks, Mikesha
Back to top Go down
jaymelopko

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am

Jake has been getting them about every other month. I will look at the dates when I get home and let you know tonight.
Back to top Go down
Duane
Admin
Duane

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Mikesha,
You are supposed to get one every month. Here is a phone number for the magazine itself. You may be able to tell them your name and they can look you up, I'm not sure. 1-866-584-6589. If that does not work, let me know right away and I will find out why all of our boys are not recieving this.
Back to top Go down
akamikey11

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Just talked to them. The pack just turned in the money in Feb and Feb issue was back logged, so we should be getting 2 issues end of March.

I don't know what happened to the first part of the year.

Mikesha
Back to top Go down
Duane
Admin
Duane

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm

I think there were some issues with registrations the first part of the fiscal year. I think money went into the pack but people were not registered properly. I don't have much to base that on and I wouldn't want to say it was anything other than an accident, but I do think that is what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys Life Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life Magazine   Boys Life Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys Life Magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Den 9 Activities :: Sites N' Such-
Jump to: